Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Challenge 8

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge at
The Fairy and the Unicorn

Are you a winner or a design team favourite remember to check the winner tab at the top of the page.

It's always a pleasure to see all your makes entered into our challenge, we love looking at all the fabulous makes entered.

Here are the details of this months challenge.

CHALLENGE 8
Anything goes/optional theme Witching Halloween

This month it gives me great pleasure to announce our sponsor for the challenge


Ikes Art

Ikes Art have a wonderful collection of different digital stamps available in her store.
I hope you will pay a visit to the store by clicking on the Ikes art shop badge which will take you there.


Here is a bit about Ike.

Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time …… they just loved to give nicknames .
I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties  
I am a bit crazy or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha. I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !! Well, I get more sense out of me.! I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady” 

I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal. I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff
I started my Blog a few years ago and now I run my CATS ONLY Challenge Blog and IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Blog too. (Links are below) 
Although I love crafting, my real passion is drawing, and now I just love making digital images.

My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com 
My Cats Only Challenge Blog:http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/

My excellent design team ladies have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are there fabulous makes.

Fiona
Using Witchy 2

Claire
Using Skellie gossip

and
KT Trick or Treat

Gale
Using witchy 2

Tracey
Using KT Trick or Treat

Thank you so much ladies you did amazing work.

Good luck Everyone to enter just click on the blue frog at the end of this post. Looking forward to seeing your entries.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT creations. Thank you very much indeed for having me as your Sponsor again :-D
    Mega Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge! Really enjoyed all tge DT projects. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration from the Design Team, thank you ladies.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous DT creations. I'm also wondering when the challenge 7 winners will be posted please? XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3
    Congrats to the other winners
    Awesome DT makes
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete